[ARSCLIST] Job Opening

Safe Sound Archive is a leading national provider of audio conservation, preservation and restoration services working with old and historic recordings. George Blood Audio is the Philadelphia region?s leading provider of audio production services specializing in classical music recording.

We are expanding our staff with an entry-level full time, permanent position in our preservation studios.

Assistant Engineer
40 hrs per week, 9-5, overtime common (though seasonal). Ability to work evenings and weekends, sometimes on short notice. Must have own transportation (mileage and expenses are reimbursed).
This is an entry-level position for a audio preservation transfer engineer, working with senior staff in all areas, including shipping, cleaning, metadata, file preparation, duplication, QA, and, in time, transfers. Substantial on-the-job training will be provided. A background in recording is not required, but useful. Knowledge of classical music, especially as performer, is desirable. You will work with both Macintosh and PC systems. Overtime, holidays & paid vacation (after first year).