Re: [ARSCLIST] European (DIN, AEG) hubs and flanges needed

In a message dated 9/2/2005 12:40:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
r.barnes4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Hello from Dorset, UK.

Hello.  I am a longtime member of ARSC and I saw your message on the above
list.  My wife and I had the pleasure of touring your area of England three
summers ago.  We visited with Ernie Bayly who guided us through Chichester
(namesake town!) and was with us for three days.

Did you know Ernie?  I miss him a lot, as we met over here in Toronto several
times at various collector events.

Just thought I'd say 'hello' to someone who might have known a good friend of
mine.

Don Chichester