From: Steve Puntolillo [mailto:steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 3:33 PM
Subject: European (DIN, AEG) hubs and flanges needed

Hi --

Jos Van Dyke posted that European (DIN, AEG) hubs and flanges could be
found on ebay. (Thank you, Jos!)

Sure enough, here are pictures from the two ebay listings he pointed to.

http://i6.ebayimg.com/03/i/04/d2/8c/85_1_b.JPG

http://i18.ebayimg.com/01/i/04/cd/32/14_1_b.JPG

Just what I need! But, I can't speak German, so I'm not real comfortable
about pursuing this route.

I was wondering if anyone on this list had any extra of these that I
could purchase or knows of a supplier where I can just BUY what I need.

Thanks,

-- Steve

Steve Puntolillo
Sonicraft Inc. - Analog and Digital Audio Services
http://www.sonicraft.com