[ARSCLIST] hurricane

As the news reports of the aftermath of Katrina keep
coming in, I'm wondering if anyone on the list has
heard from Marie O'Connell.  She's at the University
of Southern Mississippi, and I see that the hurricane
went right through Hattiesburg and did a lot of
damage.  If anyone has any more info, please post it
to the list (or directly to me off-list if you
prefer).

Trey Bunn
Folklife Resource Center
McKissick Museum