Re: [ARSCLIST] random e-mail message

Dan Kj- wrote:
Radio Fana uses - telecom. net. et - for its emails; so their Senior Audio Librarian using Yahoo mail makes me suspect something fishy ...

I offer no opinion on the message except that on its face it has the appearance of legitimacy. Similarly, there are many valid reasons for an individual preferring to use a Yahooo! or HotMail address regardless of his organizational association. For example, some blocklists may include servers used by the ISP or even all .et servers.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/