[ARSCLIST] random e-mail message

I don't know if anyone else got this e-mail, or if it is even for real, but
I thought I would post it anyway, just in case anyone was interested in
finding out more...

----------------
val forrestal
assistant project manager, NJEDL

Dear Mr./Madam,

I have got your address audio Archive resource center, I'm belong to
Ethiopia, one of the famous Government radio Station, so called Radio Fana
and am Senior Audio Librarian. We had so many Audio collection including
Documents and music.I want your kind cooperative help to preserve these
Audio collections through the process of digitization.

I am the one who fond of preserving documents, so would you help me to
donate or support the materials that will be helpful for my interest for the
purpose of digitization. If you can have the opportunity to support us would
you please say any few words.

I'm waiting to see from you.

Thank you very your paying attention,

Sincerely