Re: [ARSCLIST] fan noise in yamaha rx-v740

Rod Stephens wrote:
Why just "sample" when you can hear the real thing; I'm hearing the Emerson Quartet next month, LIVE!!
Reminds me of the story of the "Hi-Fi" addict who went to his first live concert and was heard to mutter on his way out, "Too much bass, too much bass".

Rod Stephens
Family Theater Productions

Some of us may not have the option. While we all may prefer (and I hope we all recognize) reality to the frozen image on a recording, the performance needs to be accessible. My health precludes attending performances; others could go physically but cross-country travel for a concert may be a little hard to budget.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/