From: "Jeanette Berard" <JBERARD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 12:26 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] William Mulholland audio?

I have a researcher who is helping to organize a museum for the Los Angeles Dept. of Water and Power. He is hoping to discover if there is any audio recording of William Mulholland out there.

He has already checked with UCLA, and found film footage, but no audio.

If any of you are aware of any type of recording, please let me know, and I
will forward the information.

Thanks,
Jeanette

Jeanette Berard, MLS, CA
Special Collections Librarian
Thousand Oaks Library System
(805) 449-2660 xt228
jberard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.13/78 - Release Date: 8/19/2005

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.13/78 - Release Date: 8/19/2005