Re: [ARSCLIST] A moment of praise...

Well, Chas., golly gee <blush> - thank you so much for the kind
words. It was great working with you, too! Isn't this the way it
should be, a joy? That's why I went into this full time. It was
giving me a lot of joy, allowed me to get back closer to my wife's
family, and allowed me to spend more time with my own family at the same time!

Cheers,

Richard