Re: [ARSCLIST] Audio Digitization & Duplication Work Station

You can do the same quality work with an Mbox for $349; they just went on sale after being 449 since introduction. Mac or Gates computers just fine.

A simple mixer can be routed to tape and Mbox simultaneously. It is very easy to do quality work with the right approach!

Lou

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689