From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steven C. Barr
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 8:25 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] vinyl noise

Having some expertise in this are (by virtue of being owned by seven
felines)
I can note that trying to give a cat a tonic may well be a lost battle,
unless you plan to medicate with cod liver oil! Also note that real
cats' whiskers, being minimal conductors, would NOT serve as the
cat's whisker in a crystal set.
Steven C. Barr
(whose favourite felinoid 78 is Al Bernard's "You Better Get Rid
Of That Cat," which only appeared on Cameo!