Re: [ARSCLIST] Clarence Darrow

It's been a while since I have listened to them, but there's a
sequence on the Scopes trial that includes both Darrow and Bryan on
Volume III of the Edward R. Murrow - Fred Friendly "I Can Hear It
Now" series (Columbia ML 4340). Much of the material on those records
was recreated for the records, and a lot of the early material was
recorded by actors. I don't know if the Darrow stuff is himself or
not, but you might be able to use it anyway with a disclaimer.

John Ross