From: Fred Maroth [mailto:maroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2005 1:38 PM
Subject: Fw: [ARSCLIST] Everest Records / Tradition Records reissues

Friends:

David N. Lewis' info is not up-to-date. All Everest titles were acquired
years ago by COUNT DOWN MEDIA, a German company; they may be contacted via :

Mark Capombassis
Madacy Entertainment Group / Countdown Media
3333 Graham Blvd. Suite 102
Montreal, Quebec  H3R 3L5
Canada
Phone: (514)341-5600 ext:262
Fax:     (514)341-7838

I know this because I recently licensed an Everest classical set for Music &
Arts through them.

Rgds,

Fred Maroth