[ARSCLIST] Everest Records / Tradition Records reissues

  I've noticed recent releases from VI MUSIC and EMPIRE MUSIC WERKS
of LP's from TRADITION RECORDS (folk/blues), and EVEREST RECORDS (jazz
titles).
  For a while Tradition had been owned by RYKO, which issued them along
with titles from
the Everest Music Group catalogue.
  Does anyone know who these new labels are, do they work from master
tapes, and
will they be releasing any of the Everest Classical recordings?
 I believe the Everest classical material had been issued by company
which had
been releasing Vanguard Classics (not the Welk Group) - is that still
functioning?
Thanks!
Best wishes, Thomas.