Re: [ARSCLIST] 2GB limit for audio file formats

Richar Hess:

> That makes absolutely perfect sense as there is information from
> these artifacts out there. They weren't put on the disc by the
> recording process, they were "recorded" later and may have very sharp
> rise times. Here is a case where more bandwidth is better.

Why?

In the past we used LPF to get rid of the clicks so why would more
bandwith be better ie give us less clicks and crackle?

--
Best,

Goran Finnberg
The Mastering Room AB
Goteborg
Sweden

E-mail: mastering@xxxxxxxxx

Learn from the mistakes of others, you can never live long enough to
make them all yourself.    -   John Luther