Re: [ARSCLIST] off topic--edith evans

In a message dated 6/24/2005 7:05:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
mridder@xxxxxxx writes:

In my  collecting, I recently came across an enjoyable disk featuring
Edith  Evans
on Brunswick 4089 recorded in September, 1928.  Does anyone have  a url
information about her?  (I haven't been able to find  anything.)

4089  TEN LITTLE MILES FROM TOWN
4089  THAT'S  WHAT PUTS THE SWEET IN HOME SWEET HOME

I have that one also and was wondering the same thing. Great  disc.

Cary  Ginell
Origin Jazz  Library
www.originjazz.com