Re: [ARSCLIST] Copyright wrongs: we can't let the music industry suits stifle creativity

Interesting too that the $1 DVD market, which started out anonymously about a year ago, is now giving full credit to AMC as its source and is in a number of cases putting out 50s and 60s television
programs, but substituting generic synthesized stuff for the original music cues..editions of "Bonanza" and "Burns & Allen" have done this.

dl