From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rod Stephens
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2005 6:46 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] AV to DV - PC or Mac?

Maybe an end to this discussion is for Klara Foeller, the originator of
this debate, to contact Avid, the noted long standing high end (and also
lower end versions) and ask which version would suit her specific needs
and cost and what platform works best with what hardware/software.  They
have software that runs on both Macs and PCs, so they're not out to
recommend one platform over another as long as they make the sale.

Rod Stephens
Family Theater Productions