[ARSCLIST] Magix Audio Cleaning Lab

Magix ACL was on sale through June 13th, but it also says offer extended...

http://site.magix.net/index.php?id=21391&no_cache=1

Someone had written me confused as to what the product was. Even not on
sale at $39.99US, it's a bargain. I think they still have an e-edition that
you can download. That's what I bought to evaluate in early 2004. This is
now version 10 with version 2.0 (WOW!?) of the de-scratcher and noise reducer.

I BELIEVE, the fancy algorithms are all Algorithmix, but I'm not 100% sure.

Cheers,

Richard

Richard L. Hess                           email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vignettes