Re: [ARSCLIST] turntable recommendations

Many years ago I bought a Dual table whose model was 3 digits I can no longrt remember.  It was a semi-automatic (tone arm pick up and motor shut off at the end of a record, no return.)  It was considered a great value in it's day (ca. 1986) and the tone arm was actually lauded in some of the hi-fi mags.  I'll check it out when I get home and post the model #.  You probably can get one on ebay.

ds