[ARSCLIST] Quadriga/AudioCube

A while back, I was asking here if anyone knew of software that allowed one
to digitize analog audio to the new/emerging EBU standard .BWF files, with
the ability to read and write the metadata of the BEXT chunk.

Well, in a discussion on another professional audio list where I was asking
the same questions, I finally found an answer.  Apparently the AudioCube
system from Cube-Tec with their Quadriga software model does exactly that.

The only problem is that it's expensive.

Nonetheless, I thought I would ask if anyone here had experience with this
system or software, and if they had any opinions they might be able to
share.

Here is the link to their website - it seems they have exactly what one
would need for an audio digitzation project (if one could afford it)...

http://www.cube-tec.com/Quadriga.html

They also have a Machine Control unit that can digitize audio from 4 stereo
sources including reel-to-reel, DAT, and cassette (amongst others)...

http://www.cube-tec.com/quad_import_module.html

dave nolan
nyc