Re: [ARSCLIST] Testing DVDs

Based on testing for our clients, I believe that you are pursuing the wrong
quality indicators. "Too cumbersome and time-consuming" suggests that you
wish an easy answer to a complex question. Such answers invariably lead to
misguided efforts, a false sense of security, and unsatisfactory results.

Jerry Hartke
Media Sciences, Inc.
www.mscience.com