Re: [ARSCLIST] mp2 BWF encoder for Mac?

Barbabatch from Audio Ease supports the creation of Broadcast Wave -
MPEG II (compressed bwf).  I personally have not had the opportunity
to use it, but every user experience I've read has been outstanding.

Here's the Barbabatch product page on the Audio Ease website:

http://www.audioease.com/Pages/BarbaBatch4/BarbaBatch4.html

Here are the specs on Barbabatch's support for BWF:

http://www.audioease.com/Pages/BarbaBatch4/supported%20filetypes/
BWF.html

-Aaron