Re: [ARSCLIST] Restoration Software

Hi All

I would still go with Sonic Solutions No-Noise - especially the Type E
interpolator. It is expensive, but the results are world class (Cedar is also very
good)...

In the dept. of outboard boxes, I will begin testing the Weiss DNA-1
tomorrow. If it is consistent with the other Weiss equipment that I have heard (and
own), it will be the best sounding dehisser ever manufactured.....

Joe P.