From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard L. Hess
Sent: Tuesday, 26 April 2005 12:01 p.m.
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Audio cassette woes

Mike,

I'm serious: try lubricating one with The Last Factory lubricant. More
than one application may be necessary. It sounds like a loss of
lubricant and it's causing a dry stiction--at least that's my best guess
at the moment.

http://www.lastfactory.com

Cheers,

Richard

At 07:50 PM 4/25/2005, you wrote:
>They still show no trace of
>debris after playing (and stalling) repeatedly, though not much tape
>went through. Similarly, nothing flaked off in the new shell.

Richard L. Hess                           email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vignettes