Re: [ARSCLIST] Database template - Artist Instrumentation Project

Maybe ARSC could survey catalogers working at or with ARSC
member organizations, and thus uncover some defacto standards.

ARSC may not be the right organization to set standards in
this area, but it could certainly foster communication and
research.

This would be a good project perhaps for the AAA group
within ARSC.

Eric Jacobs
The Audio Archive