From: "Jay Gaidmore" <JGaidmore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 2:17 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Spacers for 16" electrical transcriptions

I am looking for spacers I can put between 16" electrical transcriptions
for extra protection and to keep the boxes from getting too heavy.  I
would need something large enough to support a 16" transcription and
relatively thick but light.

I was thinking of maybe some sort of Styrofoam sheet but am not sure if
this s material is safe to use over the long-term or where I could find
it to the specifications desired.

Thanks in advance,

Jay

Jay Gaidmore