Re: [ARSCLIST] Digitizing multitrack sources

Hello, Jeff,

I make two simultaneous 2-channel, or 4 simultaneous single-channel WAV
files and put them in the same folder with names similar except for the
"01" to "04" at the end.

The choice between 2- and mono WAV files depends on the program material.
If I have front/rear pairs or board/hall pairs, I do stereo files. If I
have true 4-channel material, I do mono files.

Cheers,

Richard