[ARSCLIST] Fw: [ARSCLIST] ARSC Conference Thank You!

May I second Mr. Ramm?  I've been in and out of ARSC since it was born and
I've never attended a more pleasurable event.  Kurt, Louise, David--and
Brenda too!--are all to be thanked and cherished!

Dick

----- Forwarded by Dick Spottswood/dick/AmericanU on 04/06/2005 02:48 PM
-----

Steve Ramm <Stevramm@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx>
04/06/2005 08:23 AM
Please respond to Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List