[ARSCLIST] What to do with 70s Rock Tapes?

I have an odd problem. About 60 concert and radio broadcast tapes of major
rock bands and local Seattle acts, all recorded in the mid-1970s, have come
into my possession. Based on some web research, it appears that these
recordings do not exist as bootlegs. It is quite possible that these are
the only extant copies of these recordings.

A few of the performers on the tapes include Fleetwood Mac, The Pointer
Sisters, Frank Zappa, Deep Purple, Rush and Robin Trower. There are many
other equally important bands and performers.

This stuff is out of my own area of expertise, but I know enough to
recognize that this is probably an important collection. So I'm looking for
a place to either donate or sell the tapes to somebody in a position to
deal with them without diluting the musicians' intellectual property. While
I have the tapes, I don't believe I have any claim on the rights to the
performances they document, so I don't want to make them available through
the bootleg channel.

I have offered to donate these tapes to the Experience Music Project Museum
here in Seattle, but they are not able to accept them. So I'm looking for
other options.

Can anybody suggest any other museums, libraries or private collectors who
might be interested in this material?

John Ross
Sound Archivist
Northwest Folklife