From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Angie Dickinson
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 4:05 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] .wav file content information

dave nolan wrote:
> Hello all -
>
> I just wanted to chime in and ask if anyone had any specific software
> packages that provided a decent GUI (graphical user interface) for
entering
> BWF metadata?

I just came across this Mac only free reader.  He has a writer now too.
  Wish I could find something similar for Windows.
http://homepage.mac.com/zra/quesosoft/

There is a screen shot of the reader on this site.

http://www.idmonsters.com/archives/2004/06/continuing_the.php

Angie Dickinson
Avocado Productions