From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert Hodge
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 6:45 AM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] .wav file content information

Hello Steve !

Waxing nostalgically...

I probably owned one model  of Garrard and Collaro record changer ever
built, and never found one off speed if properly maintained. Some of
them had variable speed as well.- I forget the percentage of shift.

Regular checks with a neon lamp and known accurate strobe disc easily
confirmed this.

I know this is off topic, but I felt the need.

Bob Hodge