[ARSCLIST] Training in Sound Recordings Cataloging

Dear list colleagues,

For a number of reasons, I have been looking for a workshop/course
specifically targeted at cataloging of sound recordings that is not just
   a unit  of a larger general music cataloging course, but I have not
had any success in this. A concentration on the area of unpublished archival
recordings would be a considerable plus. I know of a number of sites
that are helpful in providing cataloging information and links to other
resources, but I am looking for instruction from an actual live person,
though an online course could be an acceptable facsimile.

I am cross-posting this to the MLA, ARSC and ARCHIVES lists, so please
forgive the potential duplications in advance.

Thanks all,

Peter Hirsch

The New York Public Library