Re: [ARSCLIST] ARSC Conference Hotel Information

Someone wrote me off-list and I forgot to say that it was the
La Quinta Inn -Oltorf
1603 E Oltorf St
Austin, TX  78741
(512) 447-6661

At 03:32 PM 3/2/2005, Richard L. Hess wrote:
The La Quinta Inn which is about 3 miles south is about half the price of
the conference hotel and had rooms as of last night. I could offer a couple
of people lifts in my Suburban if
 (a) you don't mind riding in a vehicle with Ontario license plates
 (b) I am limited to three passengers as the third seat is being left at home
      due to an equipment pickup binge on the return trip.
 (c) We can agree on times, etc...or I can do it one-way in the AM.

Richard L. Hess email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Vignettes Media web: http://www.richardhess.com/tape/ Aurora, Ontario, Canada (905) 713 6733 1-877-TAPE-FIX