Re: [ARSCLIST] vinyl disc cleaners

I guess my question would be, are you asking for a machine based
alternative, or a much less expensive solution (pun) such as manual
cleaning?  If so, there are many low cost alternatives, and we have used
the Disc Doctor's brushes and solution on acetates and vinyl for about
five years with good results.
http://discdoc.com/

Rod Stephens
Family Theater Productions

Mark Downs wrote:

I was wondering if there were professional archival disc cleaning alternatives
to the monk.  The institution I volunteer for is looking for something that can
fit within their budget.  Is there any advice for obtaining one of these?  Any
other suggestions?

Thank you,

Mark Downs