From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mary R Bucknum
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 10:37 AM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Held messages

The ARSCLIST exceeded a Library of Congress listserv daily message
threshold on Wed (2/24) evening.  Sixteen messages were held and
delivered this morning (2/26), when the threshold was reset.  Any
messages that did not appear yesterday should appear this morning.  I
apologize for any inconvenience.

Mary Bucknum
ARSCLIST manager