Re: [ARSCLIST] vinyl disc cleaners

Loricraft is certainly a viable option. I've not used a Monks machine so I
can't speak to specific differences but as I understand it both machines are
based on the same basic cleaning principle and provide equivalent results. I
know that I started off with a VPI HW-16.5 but quickly moved to the
Loricraft once I discovered it. The difference in cleaning effectiveness is
audible and noticable  You can find Loricraft machines at
http://www.smartdev.com/loricraft.html.