Re: [ARSCLIST] Audio storage on external hard drives

Bravo Richard! I am in total agreement. I would like to mention that there are other data tape drives other then LTO. I happen to like LTO because of multi-vendor support and a real roadmap, but there are other players like Storage Tek that have other product. But yes the changed has occurred first in Audio, and Video and Film are not that far behind.

jim