Re: [ARSCLIST] Headphones?

I guess what I'm saying here it's a matter of taste and familiarity -
it's like speakers in the sense as everything colours the sound, you
just have to know how your personal system translates - and "hear
through it".

The headphones that Adrian and I mention, likely mention them because
they are "standards". I prefer the Fostex because I used them for
years, and know what they mean when I hear them.

I don't know what you're going to be using them for, but maybe for
monitoring stations? I remember a friend of mine had a pair by SONY
that sounded pretty good.

Best to you,

Alyssa.