Re: [ARSCLIST] head cleaning

I always found TexWipes 2" x 2" Wipers Far superior to Q-Tips / Cotton Swabs
in every way. I see they now make a wide variety of products
http://www.texwipe.com/ASP/ProductDetails/main.asp?F_ID=1
but I always used the simple woven ones - they have so many products now -
not sure where the basic ones even are on the web site! Seems they even sell
non linting swabs too - hm....

jim

*
        Jim Lindner