[ARSCLIST] Stravinsky Mass matrix number/WOR master tapes

I am working on a book  about the Robert Craft and
Stravinsky recordings and I have two questions I need
help with.

I am looking for an initial pressing of Columbia  MS
6992/ML 6392 (Mass, Cantata, In Memoriam Dylan
Thomas). The first pressing of this disc (Matrix XXSM
117085-1A on the Mass side) had a recording of the
Mass from 1966 that was attributed to Stravinsky but
was conducted by Robert Craft. Unlike some similar
releases which were reattributed, this recording was
withdrawn and a 1960 Stravinsky performance was
substituted.

Sony's two CD releases of this work have a different
performance of the Sanctus, which is almost certainly
taken at least in part from this 1966 Craft
performance (although it is attributed to Stravinsky).
there is no convenient way to search for this through
OCLC or eBay, so I am grateful to anyone who can check
to see if they might have a copy with the matrix
number XXSM 117085-1A.

My second question.

I have been working with the Ross Russell Archives
which have studio logs and other paperwork (and
Russell's diaries) that document the two recordings
Craft made of early Stravinsky works for Dial in 1950.
The logs show that an accompaniment for Stravinsky's
"Pribaoutki" was recorded that was to have been dubbed
in later, but apparently wasn't (a performance of
Stravinsky's Elegy for Solo Viola was substituted, and
Russell indicated that it was not recorded at WOR).

Craft and the contralto Arline Carmen both remember
recording Pribaoutki, but such a recording is not
reflected anywhere in Russell's papers. Craft also
remembers recording Ragtime for 11 Instruments there,
which likewise does not show up.

In the '70s Russell appears to have lost track of, or
at least access to, the master tapes. The last
references I find show that they were to have been
returned to WOR after they were mastered to disc.

Would any of you know where tapes from WOR might have
wound up? This was a very busy studio at the time, out
of which came a lot of Monk,  Miles Davis and other
jazz and blues recordings.

Any help is appreciated,

Jerry Young