Re: [ARSCLIST] Fw: A Sirota Favorite to keep perfect time!

My blue collar nomination would be Charlie Monroe's (1949) "Time Clock of
Life," RCA 21-0156.  Others would no doubt prefer the Clovers' "Sixty
Minute Man."
Dick

Richard Warren <richard.warren@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx>
02/14/2005 09:00 AM
Please respond to Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List