Re: [ARSCLIST] Looking for Otari reel to reel

Hi Peter,

Dale Pro Audio in NYC can get brand new Otari 5050 BIII's. They run at
about $5000. If you see a used one for $50 or $100, I'd have my doubts
about it. It's a great machine and very reliable. Get one with the
additional 1/4 track playback head. For preservation purposes that will
come in very handy. Also this machine can be set to run at either 3 3/4
ips - 7 1/2 ips or 7 1/2 ips - 15 ips.

Adrian Cosentini (co-chair ARSC Tech. Committee)
acosentini@xxxxxxxx