From: "Automatic digest processor" <LISTSERV@xxxxxxx>
To: "Recipients of ARSCLIST digests" <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 12:00 AM
Subject: ARSCLIST Digest - 9 Feb 2005 to 10 Feb 2005 (#2005-37)

Topics of the day:

 1. NHPRC Is In Trouble (3)
 2. The Best Way To Help The NHPRC

Date:    Thu, 10 Feb 2005 00:17:39 -0500
From:    "Steven C. Barr" <stevenc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: NHPRC Is In Trouble

----- Original Message -----
From: "steven austin" <stevena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Curious that the cuts parallel the feelings of a lot of Americans, in
that many of us would like to completely erase the last five years in
American political history.
Steven Austin
There was also an article, widely published here in Canada, that said
that everything from Medicare to education to (other similar items)
were being slashed in favour of the Iraq war and tax cuts for his
upper-class buddies...
Next, he repeals the fourteenth amendment and abrogates the Magna Carta...
...stevenc
http://users.interlinks.net/stevenc/