Re: [ARSCLIST] Opinions: Casio CW-50 family of thermal transfer CD label printers???

A month ago I was considering buying one of these but an hour
Googling around the net turned up so many negative comments
my enthusiasm waned.

Instead, you might want to look into an Epson Stylus R200 (I think
that's the right number) which has a built in feed mechanism for
handling printable CDs.  It's only a few bucks more than the Casio
and you end up with a full function color printer, rather than a
one trick wonder gizmo.

Jeff