Re: [ARSCLIST] Small sound booth for transfers and restoration

George Brock-Nannestad wrote:

> Now, I use headphones to get the feeling of being close to the sound when I
> work on recordings, and I never have to evaluate rib cage vibrating sound.
> So, not everyone will agree with the above. Hower

I'm curious to get feedback from the sound restoration experts here
as to which is better to monitor recordings during the restoration
process (such as manual removal of clicks/pops): speakers or
high-quality headphones (e.g Grados)?

Jon