[ARSCLIST] Small sound booth for transfers and restoration

I've been asked to help come with a design for a sound booth that is going to be part of a larger room. We'll be cleaning and transferring mostly 78rpm shellac discs and 16" radio transcriptions.

The space they've allotted is very small--7' x 13'  with an end the last three feet, about 11 feet wide, so the space is an "l" shape.  Does anyone have an suggestions concerning things to consider. I'll probably be working mostly with headphone monitoring, but I will have a set of monitor speakers. Other equipment will most likely be an SP-15 turntable, SME 3012R arm, Stanton 500 with a variety of stylii, a pre-amp, amplifier, outboard digitizer, and a computer with DVD burner--pretty basic. We'lll probably have a separate area for cleaning discs with Disc Doctor and then a rinse on a Keith Monks unit.

I realize this is a "whole ball of wax" but I'm mostly interested in ideas concerning the space and it's sound insulation, sound reflection, workflow, lighting, outlets, etc.

Thanks