Re: [ARSCLIST] MVI Audio Tape Fixer

Hi, Lance,

That's a great device!

I've modified an old Tandberg TPR-101 by cutting away the right side and do
precisely the same thing that way. I also use that machine for lubricating
tapes that have lost their lubricant. All-in-all a great base for
modification. It's battery or AC operated and is a large-format portable,
about the size of a large novel or a small dictionary.

I'm not sure I like the idea of the torque of a cordless drill on the
device mentioned, however. The Tandberg will stall before breaking a tape.
I don't think your average Makita will do that.

Cheers,

Richard