[ARSCLIST] EMTEC intentions

The following is from the AMIA list serve...

It was also reported elsewhere that apparently the EMTEC manufacturing
equipment brought to the Netherlands is being used solely for cassette
(0.150) tape width.

Of course, there is the potential for a true restructuring coming out of
the Chapter 11 filing, and there is the possibility that the WSJ is
mistaken and just picking up the older, erroneous AP story, but I don't
think so.

Thanks for all the response re. my Format Conundrum,

Kevin Irelan