Re: [ARSCLIST] Seeking appraiser

> -----Original Message-----

9.3) Being a (very) part-time blues musician and being on a number
of blues-related e-lists, I can VERY WELL imagine a Rory Block box set!
In fact, I know people who would be in the resulting line-up...!

Steven C. Barr
http://users.interlinks.net/stevenc/

Blues singer? Hmmm. I know I listened to the 1975 album on RCA, maybe
once, but I suspect I never listened to my copy of the "Intoxication"
album...which seems to have most of Little Feat on it!

Thanks for the wake-up call.

Steven Austin